Onboarding for legal firms: Is your onboarding process ticking all the right boxes?
Two thirds of legal firms rate recruitment as the biggest challenge facing HR and with staff turnover levels at 23% the sector is facing an unprecedented talent crisis.
If you can’t hold on to your talent, you’ll lose your clients too. Effective onboarding results in a faster time-to-productivity for your new hires and increases retention.
69% of new hires stay with their employer for at least three years following a positive onboarding experience.
Our exclusive onboarding checklist for law firms includes over 100 points covering:
- The essential contents of your employee welcome pack
- 6 components of successful socialisation and culture
- 3 critical areas relating to performance
- 8 vital areas for compliance, including state based laws governing the legal profession and state based regulators of the legal profession
- Starts the day your job offer is accepted.
- Is supported by specialised onboarding software that automates repetitive administrative tasks that can get overlooked.
Download our onboarding checklist exclusively for law firms.
Cognology will not provide your email to a third party. We will periodically use your email information for news, sales and marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out of receiving such messages, you may unsubscribe here.